Wednesday, November 8, 2023

A New HVAC System

It's that time of year.

As the time changes, so does the AC to Heating in the house.

I turned on the heater last week and it was running during the day, with just squeaking as it turned off.

Of course, at 5AM, it made a horrid sound. Thanks so much for that, HVAC unit.

So I called the company I use to check things out, and when he came over, we got this answer.

It's 38 years old, it's time to change it out for a new system. Good job little Carrier unit, you served us well.

So that is what is happening, as I write this.

According to the technician, it should be much quieter and energy efficient. We shall see.

I am now officially broke.

Photo is of the new unit being installed. Ignore the coffee cup on top of it. lol

3 comments:

  1. The "on the go" coffee cup on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to be nice by saying what I did, I saw the cup believe me.

    ReplyDelete