We had a pork roast in our freezer.
I didn't know what to do with it, so I went looking for a recipe and I found THIS one from Sandra Lee and The Food Network.
Minus making the glaze, it was super easy and the only thing that tied me to the kitchen, was the basting every 15 minutes.
It was juicy, flavorful and went well with the sweet potatoes that I didn't make for the holidays (so they were taking up space in the fridge).
The roast was super cheap (the reason I bought it), the sweet potatoes were free, as were the green beans I did not make last week. The mustard was a gift we got and the only new expense was the apple juice.
It ended up being an inexpensive dinner with lots of leftovers.
You might want to try it sometime.

No comments:
Post a Comment