Saturday, January 5, 2019

We Got A New Faucet For Our Sink

I have been cooking in my kitchen for the past 2 weeks and the thing that was making it much more difficult, was the fact that our faucet was moving around.

It was bad enough that the top of it had broken off, so it was ugly, but now it was almost impossible to use and I kept thinking it was going to break apart and start squirting water.

Not the most pleasant way to end a year and start a new year.

On one of the days off, I dragged my Husband to Lowe's and we chose a faucet that we liked and was not overly expensive.

It would have cost of $129 to have a professional install it, since my Husband is no longer capable of fixing things like this.

Thankfully, our Aquafit Teacher's Husband does handy work jobs and he did it for a very reasonable price.

So we have a working faucet, once again.

I especially like the fact that I can fill and clean my large pots now. It was always a challenge doing that, with our old one.

Happy New Year and Happy Newer Sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment