Saturday, February 13, 2016

Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti Squash

Superbowl Sunday arrived and I had a spaghetti squash to get rid of from my box of produce.

Along came this video about stuffing the squash with chicken tenders, sauce and cheese. Baking it in the oven to melt the cheese and eating it.

It sounded like a decent idea and I found chicken breasts on sale at the market.

I had baked the two halves of the squash, before we went to the movie and when we got home, I cooked the breasts in the fry pan, to make the tenders and then I used left over sauce from the week before, to cover the tenders and the squash.

Fresh mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese and off to the oven it went for about 20 minutes.

Edible and gone as of lunch on Thursday. My son and I shared them, over the course of the week.

The video is HERE, for you to check out. No audio needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment