This photograph was taken by photographer and friend, Shawn King.
I met Shawn when he was all of (almost) 2 years old.
I was 24 at the time, soon to be 25.
Why do I mention this, you may ask?
Mostly it is to say that even though there is a huge difference in our ages, he has managed to stay friends with me for decades.
I appreciate that greatly.
This photo turned up at the end of the latest post at his website King Of Queens Photography.
From what was written, you can tell he meant it for me. :-)
I showcase it here and may at some point in the future, crop it for the right side of my blog. We shall see if I can do that and not ruin what it is, too badly.
The photo was taken at Tortilla Flats in the Superstition Mountains, in December of last year and you can see the entire post (in case you visit further into the future), HERE.

No comments:
Post a Comment