Monday, February 15, 2016

Fire Island, A Place I Never Tire Of

My Water Post For Today.

Fire Island. A wonderful place that I love to visit.

I haven't been there for a few years, but this photo was taken on one of my trips. 2009, to be exact.

The water was wild, and not many people were around. It was also free to visit, since it was off-season.

Just the way I like it. Raw beauty and no pestering by thousands of beach goers.

I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Of course you know, anytime you show a beach from this area, I am going to love it. How could a person not love Fire Island. I did a cross stick of the Fire Island Light House for my Husband. Thank you Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I am aware, I have not shown this part of Fire Island off. I have several that were taken, but unless I did not mention Fire Island in the post, it is not there. I happen to love it, because it shows off the vegetation on the shore.

    ReplyDelete