This photo was taken last week and so the moon was not quite to full yet, but I liked how it was up, while the sun was still up.
The actual full snow moon was last night and it was magnificent.
Unfortunately for me, I was dealing with a son who had train problems, so I did not get a good photo of the moon, when it rose, last night.
Trust me though, it was worth the time, to view it.
In other things, the trees are coming back from their winter sleep (see the tree on the left of the moon) and daffodils are blooming here in California.
Not enough rain though, not enough rain!
March will be here before you know it, as will the time change and the spring sun transits (a thing I have to deal with at work, twice a year).
It makes me happy and sad at the same time. Since we need more rain.

No comments:
Post a Comment