Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Bed Kitty

First off, Happy Groundhog's Day! It only happens one day a year...except in the movie. :-)

The mother of this cat was so impressed on Monday, when her Husband posted this on Facebook.

Of course she was not so impressed to see that her tops were where the cat was sitting.

I am sure I will have to deal with fur on my clothes...oh well.

All in all, I liked what I saw and thought I would share it with you all.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. So did Makenna See her shadow? or not? Well according to the news, Phil did not see his shadow, so an early spring this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shadow, as far as I know...because it was still dark when I left for work. Makenna used my socks this morning, to sit on. I put them on the bed and turned my back and they were gone! She is obviously into sitting on my stuff.

    ReplyDelete