Monday, November 2, 2015

Lake Ontario In The Spring of 2014

My Water Post For Today.

Lake Ontario, I just can't get enough of it.

This was the evening before I graduated from college. If you remember, it was early in the sunset and so the sun was still high in the sky that evening. We had a torchlight ceremony to attend and so this was one of the ones I took with the light that was available at that moment.

I love how the lowering sun bathes the leaves in gold and makes you think it's the fall.

I miss that lake...well, minus the wind coming off it in winter. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I can understand you missing the lake, but I also understand you not having to live with the wind Coming off it in winter, too cold that's when you can just look at the picture, it's a lot warmer thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. I remember some of the last photos I took of the lake, totally bundled up, with my hair blowing. This particular day was in mid May, so it was nice out.

    ReplyDelete