Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A Visit To Father Ed

The man who married my Husband and I almost 30 years ago, died on this day in 2012. I wrote about him, HERE.

Since it was Memorial Day weekend, I asked my Husband if we could take a drive to our local cemetery in Newhall.

We had in our possession the location for his grave and after much to do, with help from the staff, we found him.

The grave is well taken care of and that made me very happy. He was a good man and he deserves to be remembered.

I placed a rock (in the Jewish way) to let others know someone cared to call on him.

I said a prayer, too.

Please note that this post was given the date of 5/27, before I clicked my link and found out he passed on 5/27. That man could always make miracles happen. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment