Sunday, May 31, 2020

INXS

I have written before about the fact that back in 1987 I worked on American Bandstand. You can see it archived at KCET's website, HERE.

My favorite group that I watched perform, was INXS.

They were there to promote their new album (at the time) Kick. The first song they came out with, off that album was "Need You Tonight".

I have not watched this video, since it aired back in 1987, but amazingly, I found it on Youtube the other day.

Someone had recorded the song on a VHS tape and uploaded and posted it. I guess since Dick Clark is dead, these things sometimes happen.

No matter what, check it out and see our camera, which was on the floor of the stage with the kids dancing. Luis Fuerte on camera and me keeping the kids from tripping on his cable.

Curious as to who else I saw that year? Here is the entire lineup for Season 31

No comments:

Post a Comment