I wasn't going to post this photo on my blog, but since my Sister saw it on our Zoom session and mentioned it, I guess I should.
Here is the tiny dish with the black sheep on it.
Truly, so cute!
The stylized pumpkin is in the back of the photo.
What the artist did is roll out the clay like you would a pie shell.
Then she stamped it with a pattern and cut it into strips working from a base that had all the strips connected to it.
Yes, it is in a general shape of a pumpkin with the long...long stem at the top.
I find it so beautiful to touch (I am very much a person who loves to touch artwork).
I signed up my email for the CASI Ceramics studio. Maybe sometime I will be able to join.

Actually Carmen gave me a nightshirt/T-shirt of the Sheep which I wear all the time.
ReplyDelete