Sunday, September 6, 2026

A Visit With My "Magic" Son

We had some important things to discuss with my "Magic" Son.

So I asked if he was available, and he decided to take off the day before the three day weekend.

So we decided to meet at our favorite place, Grand Panda.

We got to the restaurant, and my Son's former girlfriend, and her Mother were there talking to my Magic Son.

It was nice to see the two of them, for a few moments, and then we moved over to our own table, to order lunch.

I have mentioned before that the lunch deal is very inexpensive, and as a matter of fact, it was just over $50 for lunch for 3.

He let us know that he is holding his own, by working lots of overtime, and cooking meals at home (which is how we normally live life today, cooking at home).

He has no time to practice magic, so he says he is VERY rusty, which I was sad to hear.

Otherwise, he is holding his own, living on his own.

It was good to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment