Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I Just Can't Get Enough Of Chihuly

Almost a year ago, we went to the Seattle exhibit: Chihuly Garden and Glass.

The thing about Chihuly, is exhibits similar to the one we saw, are set up in different gardens and conservatories around the United States.

A friend of mine just went to the exhibit at the New York Botanic Garden.

So many of the pieces that he showed off, are old friends of mine. Seeing what he viewed, brought me to my iPad, where so much of what I took photos of last year, live.

So, in honor of my friend going to the exhibit in NY, I give you a few more pieces that we saw in Seattle.

I never get tired of seeing the magnificence of Dale Chihuly.

The first photo is called Sealife Tower. If you take a close look, you can see that there are sea animals and fish among the glass.

The second photo has some glass pieces that have been formed into cactus plants. I wish I could have photographed the entire room, at once. There were so many different pieces.

He loves big works, as these two pieces show.

No comments:

Post a Comment