This is somewhere USA...but you get the point.
Out in the middle of the United States, you see lots of animals roaming.
My personal opinion is that they have that right.
Do I want to hit one of them, when driving? The answer to that is NO.
With a bit of luck, and continued health, I have booked a trip to South Dakota.
Fall, when the kids go back to school is a perfect time.
I would love to take the train, but there are no trains in South Dakota.
The closest you can get is Denver, Colorado, Omaha, Nebraska, Williston, or Fargo, North Dakota.
I can tell you are loving the choices we have to deal with.
I finally decided that instead of driving miles and miles in a rental car, we would fly for the first time.
Denver and then to Rapid City, to see Mount Rushmore. My Husband has never been to it, and he would like to.
Wish us luck with this, and obviously, more to follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment