We go out to eat so seldom, so on Monday we were getting an oil change for our car and since the appointment was at 9AM, I asked if we could eat breakfast out.
My Husband agreed, and off we went to IHOP.
We pull up, and it is closed, with a new sign on the front, and a notice looking for workers. I was so sorry to hear it is gone.
Oh well, where to go?
Saugus Cafe (which we are boycotting), is right down the street. Black Bear is right there, too (but we don't like it much), or Crazy Otto's a bit further away.
We went for Crazy Otto's, once again.
I ended up with the Corned Beef Hash (which I had once before) and my Husband got their Chicken Fried Steak.
Lots of food, lots of money, but we loved it.
You are looking at my left-overs. It was a lot of food.


No comments:
Post a Comment