Sunday, September 7, 2014

Grandchildren, Or Lack Thereof

I recently read an article about Boomer's and grandchildren and I found myself sort of agreeing with the author. It's a good thing that I am in no rush (or any rush, for that matter) to have any grandchildren. As she states in the article, she is just fine never having any. Of course her daughter is only 21 and would probably ruin her life, if she had one at this time.

My son adds to the conversation by saying..."yeah, about that subject...". Of course my son is similar in age to the daughter of the author and has never dated, as far as I know...but I find that I am good with that.

I am sure if one turned up (many years in the future), I would love it and everything...but for now, I am content.

Photo:
My Brother-in-Laws girlfriend's
plate with her 6 grandchildren on it.
A present from her children.
I love it.

2 comments: