I received an email on Saturday evening, urging all of us who are Iconographers, to bring their Icons to Church on Sunday.
I remembered at the last minute and I packed my St. Kateri into her cloth and off we went. I felt kind of silly and at the same time, kind of proud of her.
When I got there, there wasn't a person or a table, showing off Icons. So I figured it must be early and I took her into Church with me.
When Church was over, there was still nobody there and so I checked our hall, where they serve snacks and sometimes breakfast. No icons there, either.
So I decided to take some beauty shots with Kateri and then we headed home.
From what I can figure out (after reading the Bulletin), we will have a table to display the Icons next Sunday, for the ministries fair...but I could be wrong. :-)
No matter what, she had a nice outing and she did not have to travel by plane this time.

Look on the bright side, at least your Icon doesn't put up a big fuss when you take her out.
ReplyDeleteShe is a pretty laid back saint. Good for me. :-)
ReplyDelete