Monday, November 24, 2014

A Tree Blooms At Fort Totten

My Water Post For Today.

It is my Husband's Birthday and in honor of that fact, here is a photo from his camera.

This was taken back in May, when we visited Fort Totten, with our friend.

I love the tree in full bloom and the water by the Throgs Neck Bridge, in the background.

A beautiful and highly recommended spot, to discover and picnic at. Quiet and solitude, in the midst of Queens.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. First Happy Birthday Mitch, your tree is very nice. The water behind it looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had hundreds of photos on his cell, that I just recently downloaded for him. He does well with that camera. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technically, that was taken in Little Bay Park. That's the park just outside the Fort Totten entrance. And I'm not sure I would call the neighborhood the midst of Queens, as it is not too far from the Nassau county line. But one of my favorite spots in the city nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also near The Bronx, but again, I am not picky. :-)

    ReplyDelete