Friday, November 21, 2014

San Diego Roof Sunset

It is not exactly a water post, so I decided to use it here on Friday.

This was the view from the 11th floor rooftop of the Hard Rock Hotel. Right there in San Diego Bay.

Look at the bridge, off in the distance!

I remember my son piloting our dinner cruise, back in the 90's through pylon 21 and 22 of that bridge. He was 6 at the time and the captain of the Hornblower kept a sharp eye on him (as did his Dad). I, on the other hand, almost had a heart attack...but I digress.

This view is in the room where we had the Rick Steves reception, on Monday night. Right at sunset...woot!

A great time meeting Rick and a spectacular sunset view of the harbor area.

Truly a beautiful city.

1 comment:

  1. Even though it's Friday, the water Post is a view I would like have every day. I am really glad you are sharing it

    ReplyDelete