Monday, February 9, 2015

Lake Erie In Winter

My Water Post For Today.

A former work colleague of mine is "Friends" with me on Facebook. On Friday, Jim Conners posted several photos and this was one of them.

I know he lives south of Buffalo and so I asked him if the photo was Lake Erie or Lake Ontario, knowing in my heart of hearts, it was Erie.

I was right and after a conversation, I asked him if I could use the photo for my Monday Water Post and he graciously said yes.

I love the solitude of the picnic tables by the waterside (it kind of reminds me of Rudy's in Oswego) and the small stand of trees.

I can't tell if the waves are water or snow drifts. At this time of year it could go either way.

A beautiful photo.

I hope you enjoy.

(I swear, Santa Barbara and Ventura are coming up next.)

1 comment:

  1. I do love the picture. With the water in the back round, & the snow in front. Yes this is what's happening right, but like everything else this too will change & go back to normal, but I do love the solitude in the picture right now!!

    ReplyDelete