Saturday, February 7, 2015

Two Views Of The Snow Moon

The moon in February is called a Snow Moon and I really wanted to get a good shot of it. Being I have no real camera, these cell phone photos are the best I could get.

This first one was taken while waiting for the light to change in the Bridgeport area of Valencia.

I had seen the shot the day before and just couldn't get my camera going in time. My Husband was the driver, that day.

The next day I was driving and so I took the photo from the driver's side. Not perfect, but yes, you can see the moon over on the left (unfortunately lower) side. Win!

The next morning I was drawn outside by an outrageously beautiful sunrise that turned up through my backyard windows. Those windows face directly to the north. I was so surprised and so I stepped outside and took a few photos of it.

While I was there I turned to the west and guess who was still around? Yes, it was the beautiful snow moon, saying goodbye to me.

So I took its photo, too.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment