A lot of this post was written 5 years ago, but it is what is in my heart this day. Oh and that winery photo is a personal favorite.
Happy Birthday to my baby sister!
Yes, I am the oldest...but she is only 13 months behind me, in age, so that makes her only 59 this year. Lucky girl...still in her 50's. :-)
She is my twin in all ways, except in fact. Being she grew taller then me, by quite a bit, we spent much of our childhood as twins. Dressed the same, called the wrong names. Whatever it is twins deal with, we basically did it. We went through school together and to a certain degree, even shared friends.
Probably the hardest thing about living my life in LA, is that we don't get to see each other much, but we try to connect more and this blog has helped with that. As a matter of fact, I hope to spend some time with her this summer, if we can get a roadtrip going. We both look forward to that.
We may not have loved each other every minute during the years, as this photo can attest, but I can safely say, that we do now.
I love you and I miss you.
Happy Birthday, sis.
===================
Photos
The first one is at the Hudson
Winery. To say the least, we
got sloshed that day.
The second one was taken at Westdale
Girl Scout Camp. Note that we are
dressed alike. the story of
our lives.

I love you you too Sis. The story is so true, what can I say I Love you so much. I am sorry I missed your call on Tuesday. We will talk soon.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you here. Happy Birthday.
ReplyDelete