Saturday, December 26, 2015

Present Giving: What Christmas Looked Like At My House

A few photos of what happened on Christmas.

We invited my Magic son to dinner and he graced us with his presence, even though he had recently eaten.

I was glad to get a chance to see him, since he had been working a 2 week feature shoot.

He was upset that he did not make the cut on my Christmas Card this year. I just shake my head, though I heard he was not the only one who was upset. :-)

Here is my son with his new tool set.

I was asked to buy this for him (at the last minute) and so my brother in law and I went in together to get this for him.

He is very happy with it and wants to get some extra ones for the team.

I also got him a few t-shirts, so we can retire the ripped ones he constantly wears.

I got a camera and so hopefully my photos will get a bit better again.

I have missed my point and shoot camera.

My Husband got 2 NCIS shirts. Hopefully they will get plenty of use by him.

The next photo is of my baby, Makenna.

She didn't seem very with it today and I hope she is OK.

She did like the present I made for her, though.

I added catnip to an ornament that should be hung on the tree. Hopefully she will understand the difference.

This one has catnip and the others don't. :-)

That was our Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Boy it looks like you had a very nice Christmas, Makenna will like everything, you know it she just like to play, it doesn't interest her when it does.Have a Great New Year.

    ReplyDelete