Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Clock Lives In Newhall

This is a clock. :-)

It was just put up a few weeks ago, in Old Town Newhall, by members of the Rotary.

I knew it was somewhere, but I was not actually looking for it and so I had no idea it was right across the street from the restaurant I was going to.

I didn't think much of it, when I read about it but it really is a nice clock.

They say it is powered by the atomic clock, so that the time is always correct.

The Rotary put it up, so that members can comment that they can meet at the clock.

The article can be seen (hopefully) HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I Love the idea of the Clock for a few reasons. 1) to me it brings back a piece of time that was in our past, but now can be done again. & 2) I love Clocks & Watches (Gee, Angle I wonder were I get that from). Besides the fact that it is a very handsome Clock that lends a lot to the community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true, especially since you come from a house that has many clocks and watches. ;-) Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete