Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Steely Dan At New Orleans Jazzfest & Update On The Bowl

The Dan Who Knew Too Much Tour 2016 has begun.

They did a soft open up in Port Chester, New York and now they have played at New Orleans Jazzfest. This photo was taken at Jazzfest last Saturday. Seriously, I have never seen Donald Fagen look so cool. Several reviews of the concert seem to indicate a good time was had by all.

They will round out the first leg of the tour with another 4 dates and that will be it til June.

In good news, for me. The Hollywood Bowl date finally got a pre-sale and I managed to purchase 2 tickets in the nose bleed section of The Bowl, on Friday.

They are end seats, which makes my Husband and I happy and the total came to Just over $100.

Opening night, Fireworks and The Dan. I am not expecting anything unusual, music wise, but the vibe will be different.

What a night it will be!

2 comments: