Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My 31st Order From Abundant Harvest Organics

So I screwed up...

When you want to be on vacation, you have to tell them, otherwise you get a box a week.

Well I guess I had come to the end of when I was going to be vacationing and so I got billed for a box, even though I had just gotten one. Such is life.

In good things, it made me decide to make Carrot Ginger Soup again, since I have a bunch of carrots. It comes out sooooo good.

So, here's what is in the box this week. Much the same as last week.

4 Apples

1 Orange

1 head Broccoli

4 Carrots

1 head Cauliflower

1 bunch of French Tarragon

2 Green Garlic

1 bunch of Kale

1 bunch of Red and Green Lettuce

1 bunch of Red Mustard Greens

1 basket of Snow Peas

1 basket of Strawberries

I ate some of the snow peas in a large salad I made on Saturday. I finished last weeks kale and so I have this one, for the future. The broccoli is being eaten (never a problem there).

The rest, will hopefully go.

See you in a month (I need some time off from produce). :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment