I went home from work early.
As a matter of fact, it was the first "rush hour" train home, for my line.
I got there really early and so I was sitting for about a half hour, watching the trains pass me by.
In comes a Chatsworth train and who opens the door right by where I was sitting, Jesse Bryant.
I have MENTIONED this train conductor before, back in 2013.
He gave me a kiss, right off the bat. 25 years of knowing one another, will do that to you.
He asked about the family and of course, I told him about my son and his new job coming up next year.
He was so impressed that the loooong years of commuting to CSULA via train had finally paid off.
He had to get going, but he did semi-pose for this photo.
It made my holiday week and as a matter of fact, I have had 2 Burbank Bus drivers driving me over to the Media District this week.
I am surrounded by friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment