My Water Post For Today.
My friend, formally from New Jersey, reminded me that 12 years ago, we visited Barnegat Light together.
It was a peaceful day and we sat at a table together and talked while eating.
It was a cold, but nice day that I remember fondly.
Thank you, my friend, for the Holiday wishes, that nudged my brain to go find this photo.
Love that lighthouse.
Wow, I'm honored to be a water post source!...
ReplyDeleteYes, it was a pleasant day I look back on fondly as well. So glad we managed to meet up!
"Old Barney" was and still is a favorite spot for me too because my Dad used to enjoy an occasional outing there to just sit and watch the water traffic, the activity of people walking by, and getting the fresh air. In fact, for that photo, the picnic tables where we used to sit are just out of frame to the right. That was in the last years of his life when he was on home oxygen 24/7 and we had to limit our outings to something under 6 hours, so that made the lighthouse a perfect destination for minor walking exercise and simultaneous relaxation/"let's just enjoy the nice day."
Thanks for the various memories!
The Light House is very nice I am glad you enjoyed it. Got my Tysabri Infusion today no Booster, so I will go back to my Doctor for the J & J shot. everything is OK.
ReplyDeleteDim Skip: Glad to share them, once again, with you. It was an unforgettable day.
ReplyDeleteMartha: Thanks for the update. :-)