Here it is! Well, most of it.
I have a half box of decorations to place on the tree, but it is close to done. I also still need to put out the holiday decorations on the coffee table. Little things I still need to do.
I did the fireplace different, two years running. Last year I put the little measuring cups that came with my collagen powder, onto some left over yarn I had.
It was cute and this year, it hangs in the opening between the formal living room and the dining room.
To change it up, this year I made the fireplace Hanukkah themed, though I still have to dig out the stockings and hang them.
I got some ornaments put down at the bottom of the tree, to amuse the cat. She has found the ones with catnip in them already.
She was waiting for dinner, when I took the photo. That is why she is absent from the picture.
I expect her to hang out on the top of the couch, when she is finished eating.

It looks great. But I still am glad I no longer feel the need to set up the tree any more.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I would ever "not" put up a tree, but having the lights already on it, made it much easier to do.
ReplyDelete