Wednesday, October 5, 2022

A Trip To A Farm Stand For Fall

The best part of the Fall season is stopping by the farm stands along the highway to Ventura.

It has been over a year since we traveled on the 126 and so we have not seen anything.

Since I was the driver, I checked out the one we usually go to on the way to Santa Barbara.

It looked good and so I decided that if they had not yet closed on our return, I would pull in and do a bit of Fall shopping.

There were people there, so they were open and I picked up some wonderful navel oranges.

I also bought 3 baby pumpkins to decorate around my home. I debated getting some gourds, but decided against it.

It felt good to bring them some business. I am sure they had a hard time during the pandemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment