Back in the spring I found out about a ceramics show in Castaic and I wrote about it HERE.
I went to their Fall ceramics show and once again, I was drawn to Michelle Maga's pumpkins.
Thus, my first purchase was another pumpkin, this time glazed in brown, to match mine.
It is different, but beautiful in its own way.
Later on, I went back to her table (I just couldn't resist) and she had a bunch of things that were marked down. In there was a spoon rest similar to the pumpkins.
Yep, now in my posession.
I also got a wish dish and two cute flowers on small pieces of clay.
All in all, a nice time and maybe someday, I will get to make my own ceramics.

I think you got some beautiful pieces & maybe you will make some yourself,
ReplyDeleteMaybe some day. It is not cheap to work in clay though.
ReplyDelete