Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Sam Woo's Post Pandemic

We had to make a trip into the Valley, because our local DMV is going through a remodel.

My Husband saw that the closest DMV was in Arleta and I took a look and found one in Van Nuys.

Right off the 405 Fwy and 2 blocks away from Sam Woo's!

So off we went and after his DMV work, we headed over to Sam Woo's.

I am pretty sure we have not been there for almost 3 years and I was shocked at how empty it was at 1PM.

By the time we left, the place was full. I felt better that it was making money again.

We had Seafood Hot Pot, Orange Chicken, Pork Fried Rice, and Sweet and Sour Pork which gave us LOTS of left overs.

Then we got our Christmas seafood at the 99 Ranch Market, after we finished.

A win all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment