Saturday, October 3, 2026

Chop Suey, Without A Recipe

I saw they had cut beef for stir fry, 30% off. I had a 20% off coupon for everything in the store, so with both coupons, I bought it and decided to make stir fry, once again.

The legitimate recipe from 2025 is HERE.

I just did what I expected it to need, and after looking at the recipe, I was very close.

I did not put bean sprouts in it, and it actually did not need it.

I put a can of water chestnuts in, and that gave it a bit of crunch, as did my caramelized ginger.

All in all, a nice dinner, which I paired with fried rice, egg rolls, and crispy noodles from Grand Panda.

If I had bought everything there, it would have been close to $50. Instead, it was $27 and I have lots of leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment