Friday, October 2, 2026

My Husband Knows Me So Well. We Have Mallomars This Year

When I was in New York, I went shopping for a few things that my Sister needed.

What do I see? Mallomars!

Yes, it was mid September and so the stores put up a HUGE display, to announce their arrival for another Fall and Winter.

Due to the chocolate coating, they are only available for a short window of time. September to March (if they last that long).

I have never seen them last past Fall, myself, but I am on the West Coast.

At the same time I found them back East, I heard from my Husband that he bought some at our local store.

Thus, I did not have to sneak any home in my luggage, this year.

As of October 1st, they only have a few left. We will see if they get replenished, or are we already out for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment