Thursday, October 1, 2026

The Shetland Burra Brönnie, Returns To My Baking Routine

I swore last time that I would not bake Burra Brönnies anymore.

It was so very hard to mix the liquid ingredients into the flour mixture.

After several months of not eating them, I finally broke down and bought the fruit for the Brönnies.

I decided to pour the liquid ingredients into the flour, but not too much of the fruit.

That ended up being the right way to do it. I mixed the flour, and then when it was all incorporated, I added the last half the fruit.

No problem at all, and it took just over an hour and 15 minutes to bake with a nice brown top.

My Husband, and I both loved the way the house smelled. Yum. If you want the recipe, it is on the side of my blog, or you can go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment