Sunday, August 4, 2013

And So It Begins...Getting Furniture For The Apartment In Oswego

One more week before I leave.

After thinking about this for a month, I decided to buy this couch/bed from Walmart. Actually, I had been ready to purchase one that was a single bed, but on the day I was ordering, I found a double bed for the exact same price of 79 dollars.

I went back and forth on the two of them and finally decided this one seems to be better for what I have in mind. I will be working on my laptop computer a lot and this seems to have the room to do so. Also, the bed will be wider, which should be more comfy, though low to the ground.

I have things coming with me that could have worked as an end table/ottoman, but I had fallen in love with this and it is only 19 dollars.
So I added it to my purchase.

It should work so well, over on the side of the couch/bed. I may even put a lamp on it.

Oh and I hear the storage area inside the ottoman holds a lot more then most shoppers expected, so that should work out well, too.

Final packing for the car will go on the remainder of this weekend. Wish me luck, organizing all this.

The car needs to be ready by the 7th and we leave on the evening of the 11th...oh and these will arrive to the Walmart in Oswego on the 16th, which is the day after we arrive. Good work Walmart. :-)

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you..looking forward to reading your posts...wishing you luck and success..

    ReplyDelete