Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hanging Around The City And Long Island

The East Coast, Long Island segment of my trip is starting to wrap up.

We saw my Sister on Sunday and Monday, Letterman on Tuesday, my sister and brother on Wednesday and we have plans to see my sister and some childhood friends on Thursday and also an uncle of mine and the son of friends of our family on Thursday (definitely my busiest day of the week).

Hubby is out of here on Friday morning and (with luck) I will head up to Oswego, later that morning. I hope to stop by a cousin of mine, on the way Upstate.

Other friends will have to wait for another time.

I am totally out of time. :-)

Both photos, by the way, were taken at the entrance to Central Park at Columbus Circle. We ate our picnic lunch there, before heading over to Letterman.

No comments:

Post a Comment