Just a quick view of the 4 rooms in my new apartment.
The curtains that are all around the apartment, are ones I made for my baby, many decades ago. They are long, but actually work out well right now, because I can fold them over the curtain rod and it lets air into the house.
Sorry that some of them were fuzzy, I was in a hurry to get to my sister on Long Island. :-)
Note my microwave. I also got a coffee pot. :-)
The bathroom is what you would expect. Though it has quite a nice linen closet, to hold towels and supplies.
The couch in the living room becomes my main bed, but if I want a nap during the day, I have the aero bed to lay on in the formal bedroom.
I still have lots to do, but at least it is getting there.




It looks a lot better on the Blog, then in the camera, yesterday. Good luck, I know it will all work out.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I thought you would appreciate a bigger photo. :-)
ReplyDelete