Sunday, January 5, 2014

Clarisse And Makenna: Two Cats, Two Coasts

Two cats, who live on two coasts.

The first photo is of my sister's cat, Clarisse.

It was taken during the Thanksgiving Weekend trip I made down to Long Island, New York.

I always try to get a photo of her, when I visit.

It's not my best shot of her, but it was the best one of this trip.

She rarely looks at me...and when she does, it is usually her scowling at me.

Being she is not looking at me, she is actually not scowling. Woot!

This second photo is a shot of my cat, Makenna.

Obviously, she lives with me, over on the West Coast of the United States.

Since I have been home, she has been more needy then usual and so she hovers a bit.

I got an angel from my friend, Gina in Belgium and she had to check out the angel and then she followed me to the card.

This is her, checking out the card. I loved her look and grabbed my cell phone, to get the photo.

Obviously, her daddy is in the shot, too, ignoring the entire thing. :-)

I hope you enjoyed two cats on two coasts.

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love it. Your getting Clarisse not to scowling is so rare it's not funny. Oh well she's my Cat and I do love her dispite it all. Then there is Makenna, someone I don't think I will every met, but I know what a good Cat she is, and I love her for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would like this post!

    ReplyDelete