Friday, December 23, 2016

A Company Holiday Party

Our station had a Holiday Party on Wednesday.

It was pretty late in the season, but it worked out well for us.

It was on the old NBC lot, which I had never been on before.

I took loads of photos, figuring that I may never get back onto this lot again.

Due to rain, they moved the party from outside, to an empty stage area.

As you can see, it seemed to work out well, for us.

Minus the cold, of course.

There was food, which was pretty decent and an ugly sweater contest, which you can see in the top photo.

We had our normal raffle. I didn't win anything, but many in my area, did.

The second photo is of my department.

My boss is on the left, my work partner is center and I am (of course) on the right. This could be the first time we have taken a department photo.

I am off for the next 4 days. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel too bad Sis. I never win anything either. So what we have what is important to us!! Yeah & Merry Christmas to you & your Family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grand prize was a Visa Gift Card worth something like $250. I would have enjoyed that. :-)

    ReplyDelete