Tuesday, December 13, 2016

My 39th Order from Abundant Harvest Organics

Here it is, the Holiday Season and I set up my delivery so that I got a box before they took their 2 week vacation. Next week is their last delivery for the year.

That means that I will pick up a box, after the new year.

Without further adieu, here is what came in my box this time.

Apples (4 Red and 3 Green)
2 Beets
1 Turnip
3 heads of Broccoli
Butternut Squash
Celery
Fennel
Herb Bouquet
Dinosaur Kale
2 Onions
6 Pears

I added on 2 dozen popcorn ears, so that is why you see 2 of them. It was a present for some people.

I did eat most all the produce from last time, so I am pretty pleased. My only sad part is that I had beets last week and so the last thing I wanted, is more beets. Oh well.

The fruit will get eaten, as usual. The kale is one that I like, so I am good with that.

Not sure what to do with the fennel this time around.

Oh well, see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment