"Santa" did come to the angel house on Sunday.
The big present (who knew!) was from my son.
Seriously, I have never gotten anything from him, since he was in Elementary School.
Anyway, back to the gift. He gave us a brand new computer (which I am currently typing on). It took the place of the Tower we had at the end of the desk.
So we have much more room here and both me and my Husband are quite pleased with that. The computer hangs on the back of the monitor, so you basically don't see it at all, unless you need to. Big win on his end. A down payment on the car and now this. He has definitely grown up.
My Husband got me a Jets shirt to replace my old one.
I picked it out, but it ended up being much softer and longer and works much better as a night shirt. So that is what I am using it for.
My Husband got 2 tickets to see his cousin, Anne, perform in Thousand Oaks in February. I also downloaded a song she had commissioned, so that he can listen to it in the car.
My son got a set of Audio Technica headphones (my Magic Son, recommended them). He also got a pair of gloves that you can wear and use your phone with. They have electrical conductors in the fingers.
We also gave a pair to our Magic Son. At least my Son wanted to give him a gift and we all thought that would work for him, too. Especially running audio boards off Apple Computers, etc.
So hats off to "Santa". It's all good.

What no Beyerdynamic? :)
ReplyDeleteJustin: Did you give them a Raspberry Pi machine? What ops. system did you choose?
ReplyDeleteI got my Husband back, That's all I wanted!!
ReplyDeleteAs far as I know, only his computer (and EcoCar3) have Raspberry Pi. I will ask him the questions and get back.
ReplyDelete