Our Neighborhood preschool was in the news last night.
La Petite Academy, was one of the preschools we looked at for our Son, back in 1994. We decided not to spend the money there and instead drove him over to Valencia each day.
Somehow the school ended up with an SUV ramming into the front wall, just to the left of the door at around 4PM.
It was the room where the youngest children were kept and four of them were hurt when the wall came down. Three were airlifted to Northridge and the fourth was driven by ambulance to a local hospital.
One of the children in the room was the youngest daughter of my doctor, so it made it even more upsetting to my Husband and I.
I do not know if it was deliberate or accidental and I am so upset by it all. Changes to the outside of the building will need to be made. Who knew that in a quiet neighborhood like ours, something like that would happen.
You can see some video HERE.

No comments:
Post a Comment