Monday, September 20, 2010

The Fountain At Fresno City College



My Water Post For Today.

My Husband and I took a few minutes out of our morning to walk around the older section of the Fresno City College campus. One of the very cool things (literally) was the fact that places that were parking or empty lots, now have these wonderful high rising waterscapes. This one in particular is set in a former parking lot. Fresno is known for it's hot summer days and I am sure that these lovely fountains help the students feel at least a little cooler, as they pass between their classes.

I hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty... so nice that they've replaced asphalt with such a pleasurable thing as a fountain! Smart college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big plus in MY book, that's for sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where you were. I forgot about the problem you were having with being able to type on message boards.

    Glad you like the photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete