
This was Wednesday outside the Tiki Ti. The anniversary mugs had just arrived and Big Mike was signing the first one, as I passed by.
They are celebrating their first 50 years in business, here on Sunset Blvd. As I have posted many times before, I pass them twice a day and many times I say hi to Big or Little Mike. I have only had a drink there twice, but it is an unforgettable experience, which I would like to repeat in the near future.
Their drinks are truly one of a kind and very, VERY potent!. You rarely can drink more then one, if you are a casual drinker, like I am. It just knocks me out.

I was told that they have a Facebook page and I managed to find it.
I found this photo taken earlier on Thursday.
It is a photo of the City of Los Angeles giving Big Mike a proclamation for their 50th Anniversary. Very cool to see.
As I passed on Thursday, there was a Flat Iron mobile food truck parked outside the front door and a huge line. Mugs were available, but only for a few customers. According to the guy in charge of the mugs, there will be 600 more around the middle of May and hopefully, I can get a few for me and my friends.
Oooga Boooga!
Sounds great!!! :-)
ReplyDelete***YUM****!!!!
ReplyDeleteTiki Ti!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my, such memories. I don't think I ever finished a drink that I started there.
ReplyDeleteBut wow, so much fun!!!
I've been so busy today, I missed you all posting. :-)
ReplyDeleteKevin: I fully intend to get us some of those Tiki Anniversary mugs. :-)