Thursday, April 7, 2011

TechCon 2011



It had a soft open yesterday, but today is the official beginning of TechCon 2011.

I was supposed to lead the Traffic and Operations part of the Conference, but with our loss of PBS Membership, I lost my Chair position. In addition, for this year at least, I am banned from the Conference.

To say the least, I am not happy right now.

To my Traffic peeps, I wish them a good, productive time and a little Tiki or Margarita time, too... :-)

"Oh it's a real beauty, a mexican cutie. How it got here I haven't a clue."


==========
Photo Credit:
Kevin Ruppenthal

3 comments:

  1. That is sad - sorry you are not there. Why are you banned???

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor, poor sister. The only thing I can say is just look at the good things and don't think able the bad. You have had many good things happening lately, remember those only!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran: They just all feel better that there be no communication between the two organizations, at least for the moment. It's a real shame, but I do understand. It just hurts knowing that this was to be MY Conference. I was working on what sessions to have and how to shape them and now I hear nothing. Well, not quite nothing. They will be blogging them and I can read that.

    Martha: That was a very good thought. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete