Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Super Happy Easter To Me - Recipe Of The Week



This is a first for me. I post daily on this humble blog but yesterday was the first day that information I wrote, ended up on someone's website. In this case, my employer's website.

Let's start at the beginning...

It all started out innocently enough. My employer decided to start a Food Club. A great idea, IMHO. They began to post recipes and things about a month ago. Being that Easter was coming up, I sent them a link to my post about Easter Egg Bread and Pizza Rustica. I told them that if they wanted it, I was more then willing to rewrite the post for them. It took them a bit, but finally they gave me the go ahead to do 2 posts for them. "Oh and do you have a photo to use?" "Uh yeah, I think I do." lol
So two weekends ago I wrote the posts and submitted them via email. I heard nothing for a bit and then a "yes they were fine" and finally on Thursday afternoon, I went to check things out and I was told that they were posted! Woot!

I am getting tweeted and liked and gee, that's pretty cool all by itself.

I just want to state for the record that my Mother would be SO PROUD!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a "professionally published" blogger! I'm sure fame and fortune will soon follow.

    ;-)

    ...And Happy Easter to the Angel household.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and I am so proud of you too!!! Happy, Happy Easter to my sister & her family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, right. Fame and fortune. I am happy with 13 tweets...whatever they are. lol

    Happy Easter to you, too, my friend.

    My sister knows I wish her a Happy Easter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably nobody will ever see this, but I just wanted to state that I came in as the 19th most viewed page on KCET.org and in food recipe pages, I came in number 1 for the month of April!!!!!

    Woot!

    ReplyDelete