Friday, August 8, 2014

Flashback: The Pond

Yes, It's Pond Flashback today!

I was searching for something the other day and I found some stuff I had scanned back in day. That was on the hard drive of our very first computer, a Windows 95. That is where things like Steely Dan photos from back in 2003 are located. I have no idea why these 2 photos were there, but I was amazed at how bare my landscaping was, just over 10 years ago.

If you remember, I showed the trees that I have to cut each year on THIS post.

When you look at this photo, you see little seedlings that take up almost no room. Well, they have definitely grown over the past 10 years.

As has my son, who was all of 12 at the time. Silly child. :-)

My sexy Hubby who thankfully did not kill me, for bringing home that pond and embraced it eventually.

Lastly, me. Oh and look at my long hair! It always shocks me, to see it that long.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Angel your right, I do remember having hair that long, do I miss it, NO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See how it sounds when you post at 3am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I wrote it at 11PM and scheduled it at 3AM (6AM on the East Coast). Chances are good that most of these posts are written late in the evening. I work for a living. :-)

    ReplyDelete