Friday, August 22, 2014

My Final Project For Integrated Media, Finally Has A 50th Anniversary Home

Back in March and April of this year I did 16 posts about KCET shows from the past and also things we did while working at KCET. If you are a reader of this blog, you probably remember them. They originally posted in a section of the KCET website called TV Talk.

Well they finally got the 50th Anniversary pages going and they made a home for my posts!

I was so gratified to see that. You can check them out HERE.

They took the time to do a bit of rewriting on them, to make them more relevant to today. Especially, they took the top explanation of who I am and moved that to the very bottom of the posts. I personally am fine with that.

Oh, check out the cool logos through the years, on the top left hand corner. I think they did an outstanding job on it.

Saving the best for last...they finally made a Donate Button! I cried for that literally for 2 months.

KCET is counting down to our Anniversary, on September 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment